Thursday, October 21, 2010

why why why

So, I've decided to start a series of watercolours. Watercolours of ghostly schoolgirls. Many of you saw the first one (and refer to her as Nubs, sending me into a blind frothing rage (PS: I promise not to call you K-fed anymore, Katelyn, lmao)).

Anyway, when I drew that one, it was like; "Oh yeah, pencil to paper, bam bam look at that".

Then tonight, I started on another, and it's like, "HOW DO I ANATOMY????"

NOTHING LOOKS RIGHT! It's all disproportioned, or awkwardly angled, or WROONNNGGG!!! I hate it. Feel my seething frustration.

Tomorrow I will try to draw them again, after I have calmed down. Hrrrhhggnnnhhgdffkdgld;h

-Kirby!

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate the dropping of the K-fed title!
    Don't worry, I have pretty much weekly HOW DO I ANATOMY/FACE/CLOTHES/LIFE moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, as it hurts me to drop it. Hurts right in my soul, man.

    I hate them so much aaaaahhgg but I'm glad you feel my pain!

    ReplyDelete