Thursday, September 9, 2010

A MEME

I am about to do a meme. Why? BECAUSE I WANT YOU ALL TO HATE ME HEEHEE Because I am bored!

Step 1: Put your iPod music player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song and artist or show the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold the songs when someone guesses correctly.
NOTE: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!

Alright, LET'S DO THIS.

1. Stop your messin' around, better think of your future
2. I did my best to notice, when the call came down the line
3. Traveling in a fried out combie
4. Sun is shining in the sky
5. This one was in Japanese. I have no idea what I heard.
6. BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM bum
7. I walk along the avenue, I never thought I'd meet a girl like you
8. Tip toe, through the window
9. Why this car is AUTOMATIC
10. I have often dreamed, of a far off place
11. Shake shake shake senora!
12. You want a guy who can bring the bacon
13. When I woke up tonight I said IIIIII'M gonna make somebody love me
14. Northside, eastside, little Willy Willy wears the crown
15. And the outside temperature rises
16. Down at the mall, is the one who's got it all
17. LET ME BORROW THAT TOP
18. COME ON COME ON COME ON NOW touch me babe
19. The taxman's taken all my dough
20. The greatest magicians have something to learn
21. I heard you on the wireless back in fifty-two
22. And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson (this ones the hardest, for realz)
23. Steve walks warily down the street
24. Yo I'm a freak, I'm so unique!
25. NO WIFIN' IN THE CLUB, GIMME 20 DOLLAHS (omg I'm so glad this was the last one hahaha)

Well that's that then. CAN YOU GUESS THE SONGS??? (answer: probably)
Anyway, I'm sorry for subjecting you guys to that. Here, Vladimir Putin the Giraffe will cheer you up:

Yeah, I thought he would.

-Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment