Sunday, August 8, 2010

Adventures in Visart

So the other day I was at Visart renting Donnie Darko (expect fanart later), and I saw Mr. Madison there. For like the third time. Anyway, this happened;

Why, mom? Why would you ever notice this? I could've gone my whole life not knowing that Mr. Madison had a bunch of back hair sticking out of his shirt collar. But NO. Apparently that wasn't in the cards.

Also, my face in the first panel is totally this: http://www.topatoco.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TO&Product_Code=BEAT-PONY&Category_Code=BEAT

Lastly, have a picture of Petya.

Speaking of study buddies, Katelyn made some to help with her Japanese learnin'. I know this because read it on her Facebook page. Anyway, once I see these study buddies, I will be drawing them!

That's it for now!

-Kirby

1 comment:

  1. JOY! Sumi and Suki will be pleased!
    They were pissed today because I made them speak English. >.>

    ReplyDelete