Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I ran so far awaayyy

Heyyy guys! I haven't drawn any comics in the last few days, surprisingly. Or, rather, I haven't completed any. So, have the above picture of a young man from a movie I love. If you don't know the movie, you don't know me.

Also here is a picture that will soon be a watercolor painting. Because I bought watercolors and watercolor paper. Alas, though, I do not have a lightbox to transfer this onto watercolor paper, so the painting can't be done yet. Maybe I will just use the window.

-Kirby

3 comments:

  1. LOGAN'S RUN. Do I get a prize for naming it?

    Also, you could borrow my lightbox. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Katelyn! Here is your prize, it is a couch: http://epicwinftw.com/2010/08/12/awesome-photos-it-will-invade-your-home/

    Maannn I would feel like a big mooch if I did, because I've already taken your keyboard! Although it is a tempting offer. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRIZE IS LOVE 8D

    Eh, no big- I don't use it all too much. If you need it, just ask. :D

    ReplyDelete