Saturday, August 21, 2010

CHECK IT

In a post a while back, I vaguely mentioned that I was working on something. Something awesome. It was this post, to be precise: http://the-kirbinator.blogspot.com/2010/08/bluh-bluh.html
But more importantly, that awesome thing I was working on has been completed, AND HERE IT IS:
If you can't tell what that is, because I took that with my shoddy webcam, I will tell you what it is. It is a comic book with nothing but Hideki and Daichi comics in it (many of you know them, the japanese twin dudes).
I know what you're thinking; "Yeah okay, Kirby just took a bunch of comics she's shown me before and binded them. What makes this so special?" WELL I'LL TELL YOU WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL.
The comics featured in this book have NEVER BEEN READ BEFORE (well Katelyn has read like 4 of them, but that's less than half so I won't count it). So cool.

The bad part is I'm going to make you pay me before you can get one. And I'm not letting you read before you pay, either. But hey, it takes a lot of effort to put one of these things together okay? I have a right to ask for cash.

Lucky for you guys, I'm only asking for an even 3 buckaroos for one of these babies. I know you guys can afford that! I know it.

-Kirby

7 comments:

  1. WHERE AND WHEN I CAN HAZ ONE.

    ?

    .

    If I bring you those three buckaroos on the first day of skewl, will you have one of those amazing books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, also, your pose in the last picture is epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I will print some up tonight.

    Also, where should me, you, and errbody else meet up in the morning? The usual spot by the stairs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the who in the wheres?

    D: I guess I'll just check all the stairs or something. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH OOPS, I READ YOUR NAME AS KATELYN
    Sorry bro haha.
    You guys type kind of similar and I only glance at names. Hurrr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, it'd probably help if I wasn't too lazy to get a picture up by my name. xD

    ONCE I HAVE OBTAINED THREE DOLLARS, I WILL BE BUYING ONE.
    I'll be able to say, "Oh, I got a copy of Kirby Childress' first book, way back when!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Katelyn, JEEZ

    Yay! I will have one ready for you.
    And when you say that, people with respond with; "Who??? Oh, that comic book artist who lives in her parents' basement!" Heehee

    ReplyDelete