Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It is 1 am

Heyyy guys, it's 1 AM up in heeyaahhh. Why is Kirby updating her blog right now, you ask? Well, here is a list of my priorities, in order of importance;

1. Update blog
2. Sleep

See how much I care?


So anyway, today I hung out with Kathleen at the Sleepy Poet. We looked at antiques and bought a Mick Jagger record! We bought it because it had Mick Jagger on the cover in longjohns. Very tempting.

Afterwords we went to Kathleen's house, and she has THE CUTEST KITTEN, which you can see in the above picture. It's name is Claire. I love Claire.

Aaand, I will go to sleep now! Night errbody!

-Kirby

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, she was cute then, but as she runs around the room hitting things and biting and scratching, she's not so cute anymore. DB

    But kittens are kittens, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baww, she will always be adorable to me, even if she bites and scratches and hits!

    ReplyDelete