Friday, August 13, 2010

Ah Suki Suki

Remember a couple posts back when I said Katelyn had come up with her own study buddies, to help her learn Japanese? Remember when I said I would draw them? Well, I did! Their names are Sumi and Suki and they are twins.

Speaking of Katelyn, she got her own blog. Check it! --> http://logicallunatic.blogspot.com/

Katelyn also drew a picture of my study buddy, Petya. She will probably post it on her blog, and I will also post it here, so you all can gaze upon it on TWO BLOGS AT ONCE!

That's all for now, then!

-Kirby

2 comments:

  1. JOY TO THE WORLD, THEY LOOK GREAT! 8D

    I'll color/attempt to color Petya and post him soon! If I can't bend photoshop to my will today, I'll simply post a black/white pic tomorrow. :3 Better colorless than colored and ruined, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like them!

    And as for Petya, I am fine with colored or uncolored. I will love him either way!

    ReplyDelete